Thankful for this “next step” completed by God’s amazing grace. Thank You Lord! Thankful for the joy of this two-year journey together with my brothers and sisters in the Highlands College family.
Keep trusting in the Lord and do what is right in His eyes. Fix your heart on the promises of God, and you will dwell in the land, feasting on His faithfulness. Find your delight and true pleasure in Yahweh, and He will give you what you desire the most. Give God the right to direct your life, and as you trust Him along the way, you’ll find He pulled it off perfectly! Psalm 37:3-5 The Passion Translation
When Yahweh delights in how you live your life, He establishes your every step.
Psalm 37:23 The Passion Translation
I’m obviously not trying to flatter you or water down my message to be popular with men, but my supreme passion is to please God. For if all I attempt to do is please people, I would fail to be a true servant of Christ.
Galatians 1:10 The Passion Translation
When we keep asking the Lord, “What is my next step?” – these are just a few answers we might hear:
1. Spend more time with Me in worship, in prayer and in My Word. Next step to a renewed mind, abiding in Jesus, and continued spiritual growth and maturity. Romans 12:1-2; John 15:4-5; 1 Peter 2:2-3; 2 Peter 1:3-11
2. Forgive everyone. Yes, even those who have hurt and abused you the most. “I know they hurt you. I know what they did was wrong. I will help you,” says the Holy Spirit. Release them to Me. Start praying for them and asking God to bless them. Next step to the joy of obedience that leads to real freedom. Luke 6:27-38; Matthew 5:43-44
3. Give some of your time, talents and treasures away every single day. Next step to experiencing the joy of giving a blessing over receiving one. Acts 20:35
4. Serve using the gifts I have given you. These gifts were not given to be buried, but to bring the Light and Love to others. Next step to a life of purpose all for God’s glory. 1 Peter 4:7-11; Matthew 5:14-16; Ephesians 4:11-13
5. Repent for every spirit of pride, apathy, idolatry and compromise. Ask for a fresh outpouring of My Spirit of love and fiery passion over your heart. Next step to fullness of love, joy, grace, peace, boldness and humility overflowing. Acts 3:19; Matthew 3:11; Psalm 51; Ephesians 5:18; James 4:5-10; Proverbs 28:1
6. Join a small group or community group of Christ followers beyond just attending a worship service. Next step to the joy of fellowship and a faithful family to pray for you, encourage you, and help you grow stronger. Acts 2:42; Hebrews 10:25; Proverbs 27:17; 1 Peter 2:17
7. Begin listening to My Word more than the news, the media and the opinions of others. Next step to faith over fear. Romans 10:17; 2 Timothy 1:7; Philippians 4:8-9; Isaiah 40:8
8. Enroll in that course, start that ministry, join a serving team, lead that group, etc. Next step to the blessings of obeying and not just hearing. James 1:22; John 10:27
“…whatever He says to you, do it.” John 2:5
I admit that I haven’t yet acquired the absolute fullness that I’m pursuing, but I run with passion into His abundance so that I may reach the purpose for which Christ Jesus laid hold of me to make me His own. I don’t depend on my own strength to accomplish this; however I do have one compelling focus: I forget all of the past as I fasten my heart to the future instead. I run straight for the divine invitation of reaching the heavenly goal and gaining the victory-prize through the anointing of Jesus. So let all who are fully mature have this same passion, and if anyone is not yet gripped by these desires, God will reveal it to them. And let us all advance together to reach this victory-prize, following one path with one passion.
Yes, Joyful Jenny always gives the references from the Word of God. 📖🔥 If we say we love Jesus, we must love His Word. Jesus is the Word in human form. John 1:1-15, 14