Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat is fruit.
These are just a few DAILY LIFE CONFESSIONS to SPEAK OUT LOUD – YES – speak them out over yourself – every time you are tempted to speak what the enemy is whispering in your mind. In 2 Corinthians 10:5, we are told to take our thoughts captive. Thoughts that enter our mind that do not conform to the truth of God’s Word have to be refuted.
- THOUGHTS BECOME ACTIONS
- ACTIONS BECOME HABITS
- HABITS BECOME CHARACTER
- CHARACTER LEADS TO DESTINY
As we think in our hearts, so are we. Proverbs 23:7
Perhaps, you don’t think this is necessary. But if you have ever battled fear or worry, or, if you were raised in a negative or abusive environment, speaking these promises of Truth over your life will be more than just encouraging, they will be life changing. Recently, in an attempt to pray over and encourage someone very near and dear to me, the Holy Spirit compelled me to take the time to write out these confessions. Hopefully, they will help encourage and remind you too of so many of our Heavenly Father’s LIFE giving promises of Truth.
Speak it until you believe it – “faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God” – Romans 10:17 – even the Word of God you speak over yourself personally.
- I do not have a spirit of fear. I have a spirit of power, love and a sound mind in Jesus name. 2 Timothy 1:7
- I am not walking in fear. I am strong and courageous in and through God’s Spirit alive in me. 2 Timothy 1:7; Isaiah 41:10
- I am not afraid. I am brave and courageous because I have placed my complete trust in You Lord. Psalm 56:3-4
- I choose not to worry today.
- I cast all my worries, cares, and concerns on You Lord, because I know You love me.
- I trust You to provide all my needs, and to help work out all of the details of my life. Philippians 4:6-7; 1 Peter 5:7; Psalm 138:8; Philippians 4:19
HELP & STRENGTH:
- Thank You Holy Spirit for being my Helper today with everything. John 14:26; Psalm 121
- I can do what God I need to do today through God’s power giving me strength. Philippians 4:13
- I am more than a conqueror in every situation because of Your love and power in my life. Romans 8:37-39
SADNESS & DEPRESSION:
- I put on the garment of praise every time I feel depressed. Thank You Lord for inhabiting my praises and filling me with Your joy and strength today. Isaiah 61:3; Psalm 22:3; Nehemiah 8:10; Psalm 34:1
- I thank You Lord that as I follow and trust You completely, Your good plans for me will be carried out, and no weapon formed against me, my mind, my body, or my spirit will prosper in Jesus name. Proverbs 3:5-6; Jeremiah 29:11; Isaiah 54:17
- Because I meditate on, believe, honor, trust and live by Your Word, I am expecting good success in everything You Lord have called me to do. Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1:1-3; Proverbs 16:3
- I choose not to be anxious, fearful or worried about my future, because You Lord hold my future.
- Order and direct my steps and every decision today and all my days.
- Open the doors You desire me to walk through Lord and close every door that is not part of Your plan for me.
- Thank You for leading me by Your peace today.
- Isaiah 41:10; Proverbs 3:5-6; Jeremiah 29:11; Isaiah 26:3; Revelation 3:8; Psalm 56:3-4; Psalm 37:4; Psalm 37:23
AUTHORITY IN CHRIST:
- I have authority over every demonic spirit of the enemy because You have given me this authority. When I need to use my authority over the enemy I do; however, most of the time I just go through my day thanking the Lord and rejoicing in the fact that my name is written in Heaven’s book of life. Luke 10:19-20; 1 John 4:4
- I do not walk in fear or dread because I know your angels, that harken to the truth of Your Word, are encamped around me today protecting me and keeping me in all my ways. Psalm 91:11; Psalm 103:20; Psalm 112:7-8; Psalm 121:7-8
- I am expecting good things today and good things in my life because You are my good and loving Father who desires to bless me. Nahum 1:7; Psalm 84:11-12; Ephesians 3:20-21; Jeremiah 29:11
JOY IN DOING GOD’S WILL:
- I am full of joy. I pray about everything and I am always thankful to the Lord because I am His child. Even when I encounter situations that are not good, I am still able to praise and thank God for His love, mercy, and grace in my life. By doing this, I am walking in God’s perfect will for my life. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18; Philippians 4:4
- This is the day You have given me so I choose to be joyful and glad in it today. I will enjoy this day and be led by Your peace. Psalm 118:24; Isaiah 55:12
- I keep my mind, heart and spirit focused on the Lord and His promises. I walk in God’s supernatural peace today by the power of His Spirit within me. Isaiah 26:3; Psalm 29:11
- Even when things happen in my life that are painful and difficult, I have confident assurance that You, Lord, are working ALL things together for my good, because I love you with all my heart and have surrendered to Your purpose and divine will for my life. Romans 8:28
LIVING BY FAITH:
- I walk by faith and not by what I see around me. I please you by doing this every day of my life. 2 Corinthians 5:7; Hebrews 11:1; Hebrews 11:6
- I speak life over myself and to others because I know death and life are in the power of my tongue and I will eat the fruit of my words.
- I speak blessings and I speak the truth in love to others. Proverbs 18:21; Ephesians 4:15; Ephesians 4:29
SEEK GOD FIRST:
- As I seek You Lord and your kingdom of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, you provide every need of my life. Matthew 6:33; Romans 14:17; Philippians 4:19
BEARING GOOD FRUIT:
- I walk in the fruit of your spirit today. I walk in love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control by and through the power of Your Spirit operating through me. Galatians 5:22-23; Romans 8:11
BLESSED AND HEALED:
- I am blessed and healed regardless of how I feel or what I may be experiencing because I believe the truth of Your Word over every other fact, diagnosis, circumstance or word. Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24; Proverbs 4:20-22; Psalm 107:20; Matthew 8:17; Psalm 103; Proverbs 10:22; 3 John 2; John 10:10
FIT FOR THE MASTER’S USE:
- I am God’s holy temple and so I take care of my body as God’s temple.
- I choose to eat healthy and take care of my body to be fit for the Master’s use.
- I choose to follow God’s Word to present my body every day as a living sacrifice to do His will. I renew my mind daily through God’s Word.
- I will not believe, think or act like the culture or walk in deception. Romans 12:1-2; 1 Corinthians 6:19
FOCUS ON GOOD THINGS:
- I daily guard my eyes, my ears, my mind and my heart against things that are not good, pure, lovely or uplifting, and/or beneficial in my walk as a Christ follower. I realize I have the freedom and liberty to do whatever I choose, but I have the wisdom to know everything is not beneficial for me. Job 31:1; Proverbs 4:23; Philippians 4:8
- I do not hold onto unforgiveness. I choose to forgive everyone who hurts, abuses or offends me just like Jesus. I can’t do this in my own strength, so I rely on the Holy Spirit to help me.
- As I have been freely forgiven, I forgive and release others completely.
- I expect to continually live a life of forgiveness in a world full of broken and hurting people. Ephesians 4:31-32; John 14:16; Matthew 10:8; Mark 11:24
HUMILITY OVER PRIDE:
- I renounce proud in all its forms.
- I walk in a spirit of humility.
- I don’t think too lowly or highly of myself. I don’t constantly have myself on my mind.
- I choose to focus on the Lord and surrender my will to God’s will. I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, mind and strength and love others as myself. James 4:6; Micah 6:8; Mark 12:30
- I AM LOVED – God loves me with an everlasting love. God’s love for me is not based on my performance or anything I do or don’t do. I can never do enough to earn God’s love. I only have to receive it. Jeremiah 31:3; Psalm 136; Romans 5:8; Ephesians 2:8-9
- I AM SPECIAL – I am God’s unique creation; no one else even has my same fingerprints – this is amazing! I am God’s work of art. God created me for the purpose of doing the good works He has planned for me to do. Ephesians 2:10; Psalm 139
- I AM CHOSEN – I am God’s covenant son/daughter. God has called me out of darkness into His light to proclaim His praises. 1 Peter 2:9
- I AM CALLED – God has called me to walk in a manner worthy of my calling and position as a son or daughter of The King of kings. I am called to reflect God’s light and demonstrate His love to everyone I meet. I am called to use my time, resources, gifts and talents for God’s glory and His purposes. Ephesians 4:1; 1 Peter 2:9; 1 Peter 4:10-11