God give us grace.
Let us take our rightful place
– humbly submitted to You,
as all our pride is totally erased.
May we arise in boldness
– empowered by Your Spirit,
as we daily seek Your face.
Strengthen us to
defeat our enemy and all his lies,
as we run with mission towards
finishing our race.
Keep us focused on the prize of Heaven
as we follow all Your ways.
Your love, Your light, Your truth,
Your freedom – help us always to embrace.
All our lives are for Your glory,
so we will trust You with our restoration
Let us reach out as You lead us
to bring others to Your grace.
Thank You Lord for this day!
Thank You Lord for Your grace!
- Speak it
- Preach it
- Teach it
- Write it
- Release it
- Rhyme it
- Rap it
- Walk it out
- The high and lofty one who lives in eternity, the Holy One, says this: “I live in the high and holy place with those whose spirits are contrite and humble. I restore the crushed spirit of the humble and revive the courage of those with repentant hearts.” (Isaiah 57:15)
- The wicked run away when no one is chasing them, but the godly are as bold as lions. (Proverbs 28:1)
- I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. (Philippians 3:14)
- In his kindness God called you to share in his eternal glory by means of Christ Jesus. So after you have suffered a little while, he will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation. All power to him forever! Amen. (1 Peter 5:10-11)
- So Christ has truly set us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don’t get tied up again in slavery to the law. (Galatians 5:1)
- But we continue to preach because we have the same kind of faith the psalmist had when he said, “I believed in God, so I spoke.” We know that God, who raised the Lord Jesus, will also raise us with Jesus and present us to himself together with you. All of this is for your benefit. And as God’s grace reaches more and more people, there will be great thanksgiving, and God will receive more and more glory. (2 Corinthians 4:13-15)
- May God’s grace be with you all. (Hebrews 13:25)